The Utopia Silver generator appears to be a (non current regulated) voltage
supply with a timer.  Since CS or EIS making is notoriously variable, and as
the process with no current regulation increases its production of silver
output into the solution exponentially as the process continues, you can
easily overshoot the time when you should have stopped brewing and end up
with too strong of a silver solution.  With that process, you don't know
what you have as an end product in terms of ppm of silver.

If you standardize your brewing process, always using the same brand of
distilled water at the same temperature, the same volume of water, and the
same time on the timer, you should be able to get a fairly consistent
product.  If you change any of these variables you have to re-figure out
everything.

Try reducing the time until your final product just gets a slight yellow
tint, like diluted urine, when it is stabilized.  You can either use this
timing, or back off slightly until you get a more colorless product.

Dan