  From: jaxi
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 4:49 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>OT - Jaxi and jaw stuff response to Melly

  I did check into that.  We have a king sized bed which is fairly new and I
couldn't see an effective way of making it work with the bed and frame we have
and I do not have the money to replace it again so soon.  Although honestly,
with the microelectricity I don't have congestion issues unless I stop doing it
for a few days.  I suspect it is more related to an old root canal with crown
tooth up there with some infection around the root base which is impacting the
sinus cavity.  That's my theory anyway.

  Jaxi

  On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 3:05 PM, needling around <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>