Aloha from Hawaii silver-list friends.

After a 5-year hiatus { long story :-) } I'm back again and really, really
missed the group discussions.  I have never stopped using CS since I first
joined the silver-list from way back and I have owned 2 silver puppies and 1
silvergen unit, plus other electronic gadgets I purchased from Ode, V, and
others....

I am once again looking for the LED sterilizing frequency (something like 420nm
or was it closer to the 620nm wavelength..???) One of our science geek friend
answered this question for me before.  I have lost all my valuable silver-list
email info due to my PC being stolen while shipping it to Los Angeles several
years ago.

(Sorry Mike, I have been trying to access the archive off topic silver list for
the past week, but could not access the web page.)

Mahalo for your help, Helena