That's actually an interesting idea.  I don't know if vit C and bicarb are a
"double whammy" or maybe it is just the opposite (the alkalizing benefit of
bicarb gets cancelled out?).  Anyway, liposomal bicarb by itself sounds like
it might work against cancer.  Oral bicarb by itself has some cases of
cancer cures.  But usually the bicarb succes stories are not administered
orally but in other ways.  The stomach acid may be one reason why this is
so.

A little off topic, I was googling and see lots of references to liposomal
antibiotics.  Basically, they say it makes them safer and more effective.  I
may try some very low dose experiments with the antibiotics that are not
doing anything for me as of now.

Is there anyway liposomes can be used on any silver product?  This to me
would be the most interesting use.  Any way it can be used with EIS?

~David