Hi, Brooks, or anyone who can answer.

I have read that encapsulating Vitamin C in Lecithin can increase the
effectiveness up to 500 times, similar to intravenous. Did I read that
correctly?

If so, then using the recipe of 1 Tbs of Ascorbic Acid would be 12,000mg, and
this is dissolved in 4 ounces of distilled water and added to 3 Tbs of lecithin
dissolved in 8 ounces of water. In other words, a total of 12 ounces. Therefore
you would have 12,000mg of Vitamin C in 12 ounces of water, or 1000mg in one
ounce of water. So, if I took one ounce of LET C I would be taking the
equivalent of 1000mg times 500, or 500,000mg of Vitamin C. Is this correct? Of
course, I am assuming 100% encapsulation, which is probably not possible with
our system using an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.

But even if we got 70% encapsulation that should give us the equivalent of
350,000mg Vit C in one ounce of LET C. That would be the same as 700 pills.

Please correct my math if I am wrong.

Dick