This,
is indeed the best thing your friend can do:
Tell about what happened during the moment he was hit by the bolt,
have him tell it without being interrupted .. no matter what he says!
Then let him relate it again, and again, and again:
Don't forget, however, that he should pick up any new details that
come up.

The physical efects will find relief only in rest, much rest, very much
rest indeed, the right food, and in good company,
i.e. the persons in his surroundings who will be there
and not make him the victim; he is victim enough.

He has survived, where others were not there to tell and find help.
In time, he, with this experience, will be able to help,
for he has not been the only one who has been in this ordeal.

Leonardo "Faith"
Licensed, poractising and compassionate reflexology therapist;
Dianetics Professional Auditor.