Thanks very much for that Saralou.

It'll take me a while to go through all that information so I'll express my
gratitude now <g>.

I do know that these microwave magnets damage very easily.

And a mate of mine had a couple of relatively powerful magnets.  He had me in
hysterics when he said that if he had one in his pocket he could never get past
the steel workbench in his shed.  Then he pinched the fingers on his hand when
they both slammed against each other.  Not funny really I spose, but have to
say it was hilarious at the time.

It's so easy not to appreciate the power in some of the more powerful magnets
when one is only used to handling the more piddly ones.

Cheers

N.