Thank-you Nancy :)

________________________________
From: Tad Winiecki <winie...@pacifier.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, November 23, 2010 3:24:23 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS and Dialysis..question

Deborah- It's Nancy, Tad is just the name on the email account.  I don't have
experience with Living Clay,  I googled it and all I can say is that clay has
particles that have been ground into a very small size so that they settle out
of water very slowly, and have absorptive properties.  However, I assume
zeolite
is larger as it is supposed to have a honeycomb structure that enables it to
trap minerals, including heavy metals, inside, and therefore remove them from
the body.  The minerals in each may be pretty close in composition, depending
on
the rocks that were the source of the clay?  Anyway, I was just passing on an
email, not drawing on personal experience.

Nancy