I think that site is gone now.  When you put in alphaomega labs all you get
is a crummy, empty page, with a search box.  They are hardly selling
anything here in the US now.  I had bought dragon's blood from them, and was
going to send someone else there to buy some--but thought I'd better check.
Yep--gone.

It's a shame what the FDA has done to them.  If you didn't get that info
while you had the chance, it's too late now.

Samala,
Renee