How effective for psoriasis?  Did you see any  clients get improvement?  My
son has terrible psoriasis his  forehead/scalps/neck.   Helen

Hi Helen, one of the best things I have given people to help  them with
psoriasis is What I call " Brooks Mix "  It was posted on this  site by a very
knowledgeable fellow who does lots of research on many different  things..
This is his recipe
     75% CS---10% DMSO---15% glycerin  ------Mix the CS & glycerin first
then add the DMSO.... Before each use  shake it up as it does tend to
separate.... You can reduce the % of DMSO if it  seems too strong for
him....... I
use a shot glass to mix-- 3 shots of  CS   a shot of DMSO & a little over a
shot of glycerin.....   Hope it might help, Lois