On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

> All well and good, providing you have the money to do this.  I have - on
> occasion - been about to order a product which cost say....$12 and when the
> shipping charge became apparent it jumped the cost up by $50!

I know where you're coming from Dee.  It also really annoys me that if I
budget for something and go ahead and buy it, when it gets into this
country, if it's over $28 INCLUDING shipping, I'm charged tax on it. Now the
tax is one thing, it may only be a few dollars but my Post Office charges me
a minimum of $15 "handling" charge on top of that before I can pick up the
item.

cheers
Kirsteen