Can someone please tell me how to get hold of black salve? Does it have a brand
name, and where is it available, and are there instructions for use? Or is this
like som many others of the *alternatives,* that we can only find out in
discussions like this one?

As I posted earlier, I'm supposing that the black salve would be used for the
same purposes as an applique of concentrated colloidal silver. Does this ring a
bell?  In this case I've had success in making clusters of black marks on the
skin disappear overnight, using a concentrated CS, of 3,200 ppm. I dilute this
down to about 800ppm and apply it to three or four ply of gauze bandage, then
coviering the effected area.

I then cover this with a small piece of plastic wrap, and tape the whole thing
in place. As a result, the wet CS has nowhere to go but into the skin.
Invariably the black markings are gone the next day, and as I had mentioned,
the markings only persist in the event that I have not undergone this
procedure.  I'd like to be able to suggest the black salve approach, and/ or
the gauze approach to others, and I see little difference, however I don't know
how it is that one gets hold of the salve.

Reid Harvey
www.SilverCeramicSystems.com