From: Rowena <new...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, December 13, 2010 8:45:08 AM
Subject: Re: CS>question skin cancer cure - salve or chickweed?

I did in the past post about a friend of mine who said that she preferred to
use
chickweed on the face because it scars less.  But it only grows some parts of
the year here.  Also, she said chickweed works differently, it kind of oozes
and
I think she said it was smelly, but that may be wrong.  Jethro Kloss wrote
about
chickweed for cancer.  It's the sap of the plant that is used.  But there is
nothing wrong with using black salve on the face, and I think I would rather do
that myself because I am used to it. The links posted recently led to some very
interesting stories - people putting it on skin defects as an experiment, and
finding cancers drop out of their noses, cheeks, whatever.
http://billolearyphuket.com/Articles.asp
http://billolearyphuket.com/ArticleView.asp?ArticleID=40
http://billolearyphuket.com/ArticleView.asp?ArticleID=36