Have some questions for anyone:

1.  Can anyone can comment on if encapsulating with the harbor freight
ultrasonic cleaner removes much of the taste of the supplement(s)
being encapsulated?  I currently am blending things with lecithin in a
blender, but it does not remove the taste at all.  I have a stubborn
patient I am working with who likes to drink nice tasting things, and
not swallow pills.  I currently only encapsulate some neutral tasting
supplements, and I also blend in a piece of banana before I serve it.
The banana masks the lecithin taste very well, but does not mask the
bitter taste of things like say....artemisinin.

2.  I was also wondering if soy lecithin really tastes that bad in
people's opinions.  I haven't tasted it, but I use sunflower lecithin,
which tastes...tolerable.

3.  Anyone tasted commercially available liposomal products?  How do they taste?

4.  In the case that there are good tasting commerically available products:
Say I got a premade product like this one:
http://www.healthyitems.com/liposomal-vitamin-C-p/614.16.htm
If I were to dilute a couple teaspoons in water, could more
supplements be added to the mixture, and then encapsulated in the
harbor freight cleaner?

Thanks,
~David

Archives: