Hi there N - like yourself I will have a more or less cool sunny Season - am practically on the equator the other side of the globe to you, where in the Oz land are you located - part of my family are in Perth, and I have visited most of the rest of the continental island !!!! I know from personal experience what those hot winds from the desert do to Perth, at one time the heat outside was worse than the heat inside with all the windows closed !!!! An amazing experience. Roger on the wet insides that is the excuse for this Season for most people. Which ever way you choose to enjoy it have a blast !!!!

Keep safe yourself and watch out for those under some sort of influence while driving !!!!

Regards to all Downunder
Sandee