Hi everybody,

For all of you who enjoy holidays of various sorts at this time of
year, I wish you good ones. <smile>

For any new members or lurkers wondering, "Where's all the information
about colloidal silver I was told would be here?" ...

Let me explain that most of the regulars here already have had their
questions answered long ago, and thus don't *need* to talk about CS
amongst themselves very much. So, unless you let us know what kind of
information you're looking for, the conversation will continue to bob
and weave among whatever health-related topics people have on their
minds. I don't mind this so long as it doesn't swamp people's efforts
to get information when they *do* ask for it.

So, please let us know you're there and what kind of questions you need
answered right now, so we can help... And, welcome aboard.

Address your questions to silver-list@eskimo.com ...

I'm always available for questions or help related to list operations
at my usual e-mail address, mdev...@eskimo.com ...

For all of you, thank you for keeping things on an even keel. It is
very reassuring to watch you take care of yourselves and keep the place
running smoothly.

Peace,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner