An interesting note is that Frank Key has some kill studies that used
mesosilver at both 20PPM and 75PPM:

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/biostudies.html

I wonder how the particle size and ratio differ.  Ya, Karl has a
website where he offers to sell samples of high density colloidal
silver (not EIS).

I would honestly try both high density EIS and CS at least once if I
had samples.  My observation has been that CS is very effective across
the board, but people peak at some point when battling serious
infection.  Then if they go IV, they make progress again.  So I would
definitely say CS is limited by its ability to reach the needed places
in the needed concentrations.

I also remember seeing some in vitro kill studies that indicated that
higher PPM EIS was more than just "proportionally" more effective than
lower PPM EIS.  I'd have to look to find it again.  Like the time to
kill wasn't just a linear relationship versus PPM.  It was curved.

Anyway, what I am getting at, is that a volume of say, 10PPM CS may
actual be more effective than twice the volume of 5PPM CS.  And this
might get much more pronounced at higher PPMS.  So like if you took 1
ounce of 320PPM EIS, that it might be much more effective than 32
ounces of 10 PPM EIS.  Doing this would ingest the same total amount
of silver.  Though this may not carry the same risk of argyria if
taken this way.

~David

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I recognize Karl's name.  He is very extreme and is into
> uncontrolled, massively high ppm silver products and uses large
> amounts of peroxide as well.
>
> I had in mind a more moderate amount of Hydrogen Peroxide and a known
> amount of silver oxide in order to make something equivalent to our CS
> or EIS product without using electrolysis.

Archives: