Hello Mike,
and hello List members!
>From Curaçao, and from Colombia, my new homeland,
we wish to all the members of this fabulous SilverList
a merry Christmas,
and good, precious fulfillment of all expectations
for the upcoming year, 2011.
In all the desires we´ll see fulfilled,
please, my Friends, do not ever forget your neighbors.
If each of us would take one person who has less,
who is weaker in health than us, or in need of a shoulder,
or an ear, and if each of us would give, heal, extend his
shoulder, or open his-her ear (with mouth closed...)
we would do so much good to heal the world.
Members of this fabulous List:
All the best in these pleasant end-of-the-year days,
and may we meet again in our search and sharing
in 2011.
Love to Heal, hope to Help,
Leonardo ´Faith´ and Olga Magdalena,
Healers, helpers and faithful followers of the Light,
Colombia.