--- On Fri, 12/24/10, M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:

From: M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, December 24, 2010, 10:09 AM

The tree is trimmed, the last present arrived with the smiling UPS guy,
and strains of Mannheim Steamroller are wafting through the house with
the smell of baking... <grin>

Thank you for being in my life this past year, and past decade in the
case of some of you! <LOL>

Above all, I wish the gift of healing and wellness to all.

Peace.

Mike D.

[mdev...@eskimo.com                        ]
[Speaking only for myself...               ]

Archives: