This comes from a friend of mine,  any comment anyone?  I'd appreciate any
input,  thanks,  Kathy.

I got the email from the silver list that said wireless iternet is harmful to
our health. At night I am hearing an electronic noise that wakes me up, usually
between 4 and 6 am. It sounds sort of like cell phone interference on a radio:
a quick duh-duh-duh, duh-duh-duh followed by a beep beep beep... that gets
louder and louder. The weird thing is, that as soon as I lift my head from the
pillow to locate the sound, it stops. It has stopped like this every time I
tried to find it. I did hear it one night before I went to bed, but it was very
faint and I couldn't find a location for the source of the sound before it went
away. My husband can't hear it. We do have internet service with wireless
capabilities, but we switched off the wireless and only use the wired service
to our computers. We even unhooked the main supply one night and I still heard
the sound. I wonder could it still be the internet signal because of the
antenna on the house? Do you know of anyone else with this experience? Any
suggestions?