Same brand of water...or same JUG of water?
What the generator does is very simple, but what it does it in.... is highly complex.
"Somehow" good water got contaminated, or it wasn't good water.
Contamination has dozens of ways to happen, even a finger print after eating something or a water spot left from a rinse.

Ode