Two places which try to unravel the mystery of Ancient Aliens and UFO's.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews-hp.html

You can also go to The Disclosure Project headed by Stephen Greer.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

From: Beth Harrison [mailto:bethharri...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 8:26 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>ancient Aliens

Brickey,

Where did you watch Ancient Aliens?  I would like to see this as well.  My
husband heard something

about this on Coast to Coast the other night, but I did not.

He has a pilot friend who saw another aircraft of some kind fly above him,
so fast that the nose

was glowing-- 6000+ mph.  He called down to the tower and asked about it,
and was told

that they didn't see anything.....

Beth  (who rarely posts)