From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, January 27, 2011 11:01:01 AM
Subject: Re: CS>[List Owner] A few things...To Mike

Mike, every time I read one of your posts like this it reminds me of what a
treasure you are & how thankful I am to you for having this list... It has
helped so many people... Now I find , { this last week, } I have ovarian cancer
& will possibly, {after a second opinion at Roswel cancer center in Buffalo, }
be trying the "Budwig protocol " which calls for the use of CS.   once again a
big Thanks !!! Lois