From: berte...@lfdcbham.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:11:44 -0600
Subject: CS>Warts

My daughter and I just found two warts on my 5 year old grandson.  One is
between two fingers and the other between two toes, both down low near the
webbing and both on the right side.  He also says they hurt – he howls when we
touch them!  I don’t know anything about warts since my kids and I never had
any, but I didn’t think they were painful and I have no clue as to how to best
treat to get rid of them.

Anyone with some good ‘ol home remedies I can use to help my grandson?  As
usual, your wonderful suggestions are much appreciated!!

Thanks!
Ruth