I know.  And now that I look at what I sent, the coupon from sinucleanse
link apparently wasn't loaded in my clipboard when I pasted it into the
email.   Just pointing out that with a bit of searching it's likely one can
find a further discount.

--
BREAK ROOM Tax Service
Location:  211 Court Street, downtown Decatur