Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:52:56 -0500
From: mdud...@king-cart.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
CC: frankcuns-r...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: CS>Wet weight?

I am unclear if he is measuring weight (in actuality mass) or density.  Density
certainly changes with temperature, but weight and mass does not (ignoring
Einstein).  Is he starting with a certain weight of water, adding silver, then
reweighing? In that case the only thing I can think of is evaporation has
reduced the weight while making the silver. If on the other hand he is
measuring out a specific volume of water both before and after, and using those
weights, that would reflect a density difference.

Can you elaborate a bit more on your procedure?

Marshall