The following PDF lists the solubility of GSH at 20mg per ml.  I made
lipo-GSH for the first time yesterday.

http://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/10007461m.pdf

I used the same BB recipe for liposomal C, except instead of dissolving
vitamin C in the 4 oz of water, I decided to mix as much GSH in that 4 oz of
water as would be soluble in 12 oz of water (the total water used in the
recipe).  I think I calculated that would be about 7 grams.  Unfortunately
glutathione is not dirt cheap like vitamin C.  Anyway, I found that most of
the 7 grams actually appeared to dissolve in just the 4 oz of water, which
makes me think it is really much more soluble than  20mg/ml.  Anyway, that
was my recipe.

~David