`        Dear Diana.
                            Bronchial spasm is, simply, repeated
coughing.....usually caused by epithelial irritation and/or partial blockage of
the air passageways.  The onset may be caused by many different
things---including throat irritations.  A full-blown spasm is characterized by
uncontrolled coughing, and on occasion (but very rarely) may be
life-threatening.  Smokers are at much greater risk than are non-smokers.
Smokers, almost without exception, have varying degrees of alveolar
damage.....resulting in reduced pulmonary capacity.  Additionally, due to
irritating coal-tar derivatives (mucous generating) and the vaso-constrictions
imposed by nicotine sulphate, there results an actual, quantitative reduction
in available exchange volume in the lungs proper.  Unfortunately, a high dosage
of "second-hand" smoke (passive smoking) is, almost, as deleterious to ones
health----as is direct primary inhalation.
            There is a simple, general maintenance, protocol which appears to
have greatly aided a number of our more severely-compromised volunteers:  it
includes the  ingestion of one 265 mg capsule of  micronized silica hydride
(generic microhydrin) taken twice daily;  accompanied by a  two  1000 mg
capsules of MSM  and two 1000 mg  vitamin C (from natural sources).  The
procedure results in taking one capsule of each substance, together, twice
daily.  Our microscopy examinations (dark field type)   reveal SPLENDID
short-time base recoveries from Rouleaux-type (cells sticking together like
poker-chips) complications----from among our researach volunteers.  We have,
sometimes, observed almost complete cell separation and increased oxygen
transport characteristics in as little as 15 minutes.   Interestingly, the
incidence of compromised blood cell structure/arrangement was MUCH higher among
the very young volunteers (11 to 16 years), than we ever speculated to be the
case.
                Our researches revealed that both animal and human volunteers
exhibited a much-enhanced degree of favorable response when we used oxygen as
the driving gas medium----instead of atmospheric air.     .
                   Please be advised these comments are not to be construed as
ANY type of medical advice.  We are an experimental research group and do not
practice, or recommend ANY type of medical procedure......for any condition..
                        I hope this information is of value to you in your
personal research efforts.
                                Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.