I would also re-read John Sarno's book  http://www.healingbackpain.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Back-Pain-Mind-Body-Connection/dp/0446392308
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dKBFwGR0g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZetmsH9cIQ

Do you have someone who can spray EIS around?  I'd add a drop or two of
GrapeFruit Seed Extract to the EIS spray.  Use it on hands, wounds,
surfaces, utensils, etc.  As serious as your surgery will be, make sure
someone who loves you will be there to do what YOU want and tell them what
that is prior to the surgery.  And make sure they're on your team and will
be discreet so they don't get thrown out.

When you get home, have some Ozonated Olive Oil available to use on your
surgical wound(s).  The best OOO I know is made by Dr. Saul Pressman at
(have to look on home computer for e-addy) plasmafire.com

Saralou

--
BREAK ROOM Tax Service
Location:  211 Court Street, downtown Decatur