Jim - if you check out Harry Diehl's (?sp) site - the dose is three capsules a
day .....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Holmes
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 3:50 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Question re: Cetyl Myristoleate

  Thank you for the useful post/question.

  It appears to me at present that Brooks recommended 2 #2 caps three times per
day.  Since he was referring to the BAC CM, that is only 20 % CM, the actual
dose of CM will be 0.2 x 600 or, 120 mg 3x day.

  I will appreciate clarification about this issue.  One solution is to take
the larger dose, as Alan suggests.  But BAC recommends 1/2 teaspoon.  Is
overdosing only an economic issue, or is there a potential toxicity?

     Jim