From: Carlos Pérez [mailto:explorer...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 6:18 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>EIS and Tick-borne diseases

Hello, Bob and other friends interested in my post.

About 10 years ago, I contracted Ehrlichiosis and Rickettsiosis through
infected ticks from German Shepherd dogs in a goat farm we had. The doctor I
went to at the top of the acute stage of the diseases, diagnosed me "measles
and neumonitis" and prescribed all kinds of medicines except Doxicyclin or
Oxytetratracyclin. As a consequence, I almost died, and in my extreme need
to find a solution, I happened to find a veterinarian who was treating human
Ehrlichiosis. He was part of a group also integrated by two ladies, one of
them a Bioanalist and the other one a Medical Doctor.

The Bioanalist made several tests and diagnosed correctly. Immediately they
prescribed Doxicycline and symptoms started improving. Nevetheless, since by
then the diseases had become chronic, after several months they relapsed
with the accompanying extreme fatigue, mental confusion, vertigo, an many
common symptoms. I tried different other antibiotics with the same relapsing
results.

Finally, I was lucky to find this list and, with the help of many of the
members, I learned very much about EIS/CS, also learned how to make my own
generator, and after a brief period of time I could make a very good quality
product. After beginning its use, the improvements in my condition were
evident. In a short time I was consuming around 700-800 ml/day, in small
quantities at a time (20-25 small sips/day) of a concentration of around 16
ppm. After all symptoms had disappeared, y came to a maintenance doses of
around 350 ml/day, about 12 ppm, and after around a year I stopped using
EIS/CS. I was for around 6 years totally free of symptoms.

About 2 months ago, after being overworked and without enough rest for many
months, my immune system was weakened and I got the symptoms again. I
immediately began my treatment, going in a few days to above 1 lier/day of
EIS.. I am convinced that with a good quality product there in no danger
whatsoever of argyria. This time the "measles-looking" rash and the strong
itching all over my skin (specially on my chest and forearms) has not yet
subsided, to the contrary, it got even worse for a couple of weeks
(Herxheimer reaction?) It has been slowly improving.

Since in my chronic case the bacteria are probably hiding in almost
inaccessible places, and even though they are Rickettsiae and not Borrelia
burgdorferi´s Spyroquettes, since the symptoms and the treatments are almost
identical, this time I am planning to try in parallel MMS.

Any suggestions? Anyone out there with experience treating chronic
Rickettsiosis/Ehrlichiosis?

Thanks and regards to all.

Carlos

  _____