From: Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, April 20, 2011 12:42:16 PM
Subject: Re: CS>afibbers magnesium bicarbonate water - off topic

You can also buy a device to make your own. There are a number of units
available, such as this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Soda-Club-Jet-Maker-Starter/dp/B003LYBDEO

I have in the past made carbonated water by putting dry ice into distilled
water
and letting it bubble a while as well.

Marshall

On 4/20/2011 11:24 AM, PT Ferrance wrote:
Thanks Marshall.  I checked again this morning and even the ones that say
carbonated water have other chemicals as well.