Hi ZZekelink,

About the transdermal bicarb:

1.  Is distilled water okay?  Or should I get sterile water from a
doctor?  (actually you can get it from vet supplies online in some
states)

2.  What do you use for a bottle to mix the solution and the DMSO?

3.  Did you learn of this transdermal option from Dr. Simonici?  I did
not find any info on his site on this, and he did not mention it to me
in an email response he sent me either.

4.  Is it the DMSO that makes the bicarb go right to the tumor?  So
this is better than just taking bicarbonate orally right?

5.  If the tumor can be felt beneath the abdominal wall, should I rub
it right over the tumor, or rub it over the chest?

6.  What is to stop me from doing this transdermal bicarb with 20
times the recipe, all over his body, and like 10 times a day?  Is it
the more the merrier?

Thanks,
~David

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 6:14 AM,  <zzekel...@aol.com> wrote:
> In a message dated 4/18/2011 10:20:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> aubuchon.da...@gmail.com writes:
>
> If it is possible, can someone please tell me about how to get it set
> up?  I am just looking into locally applied treatment options to add
> to his treatment, since the tumor can now be felt near the surface.
> Thanks,~David
>
> Hi David, I am at present using the DMSO/baking soda application to two
> possible remaining cancer spots..Check out--
>  Based on the work of Dr Tullio Simoncini of Rome, Italy, maintaining an
> alkaline pH of around 8.5 or so in the tumor and vicinity for 3 weeks will
> kill many types of cancers.   Dr. Simoncini uses the lab procedures and
> protocols for using intravenous sodium bicarbonate as approved by the FDA
> for cardiac infarctions to treat most cancers.
> http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/
> http://www.winningcancer.com/txt/the-simoncini-treatment-of-cancer/
> To make liquid Sodium Bicarb* you get 250ml of sterile water and add 5mg ( a
> level tea spoon ) of sodium Bicarb. pH should be between 8.5 and 9. You can
> find pH strips at fish
> supply stores and pharmacies, or order on line. Make sure it is for the
> range of pH you are testing, some are very specific.
>
> Dr Simoncini used this to inject directly into the tumor, often under
> radiographic guidance for deeper tumors.
>
> DMSO and Sodium Bicarbonate
> To use DMSO to deliver the SB into the tumor by topical application:
> Using a 5ml syringe and measure 4 ml of the Sodium Bicarb solution into a
> small bottle and add 1ml of DMSO. Always add DMSO to water and never add
> water to DMSO due to the release of heat.. For all cancers you can just rub
> this on your chest and it will absorb through your skin and head straight to
> the tumour.
> For Lung Cancer you can also use a nebulizer and put a 20ml mix into the
> nebulizer, use this for 6 days and then stop for 6 days. The recommendation
> is to do this 4 times and then a scan.
> *Sodium Bicarbonate is baking soda, do not confuse it with baking powder.

Archives: