thanks Dan ....take the silver on a regular basis also. Hoping someone has some
advice that will work I will try the glasses and the red light also.
Debbie

From: Dan <dan.drif...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Storms come in and I feel awful

Hi Deborah,

Not giving advise, just want to let you know about me.
I've had fibro for about 10 years.
I've tried lots of things. The only thing I've been consistent
with is colloid silver, (silver puppy type). 1 ounce AM and
PM and 1 ounce every hour if I feel like a flu coming on.

Over all I'm much better than when I started out.
My symptoms seen to come and go.
Lately have had terrible time with storm fronts like you
do.
Charted barometric pressure twice a day for a year. No
correlation.
I will try the red light also.

My conclusion is the symptoms and what works is different
for every one.
Except prescription drugs. They seem to only provide temporary
relief.

Dan