What about brushing with baking soda and colloidal silver?  Would that
work as well as bar soap to prevent tooth decay and encourage new enamel?

I too have allergies, and must muscle test in the toothpaste section at our
 huge health store to find one I can use (about one out of 20).

Jill

In a message dated 5/25/2011 8:40:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com writes:

grace1...@aol.com wrote:
> I don't think I could ever make myself  brush my teeth with bar soap!
> What about brushing with baking  soda and colloidal silver?

It isn't bad, as long as I don't  brush my tongue with it. I actually use
a laundry bar soap from  Mexico.
One bar is going to last me the rest of my life, LOL.
I can't  find a toothpaste I can tolerate or that doesn't have something
I'm  allergic to. Even the ones I find that seem to be ok, I break out
with  acne around my lips/chin after using them for a couple of days.
Don't know  what the allergen is........

I have heard of people brushing their  teeth with coconut oil...........
sol

--
The Silver List  is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
Rules and  Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org

Archives:

Off-Topic  discussions: <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>