Sorry, I didn't read your "300g" vessel properly.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't actually checked the unit I currently use so
I can't tell you the current.  One I made several years ago when first getting
involved with this stuff, using 80-85mm length electrodes, ran at 66mA {if I
read the multimeter correctly back then} and the voltage was 25.5v using a
mains power converter to bring voltage down to 24vDC, but it actually ran at
25.5v when electrodes were initially submerged.

I've changed my configuration a little over the years in later units I've made
and have never checked the mA or voltage {unscientific I know, but that's me},
I still use the same electronic internals though, which is a 38ohm resistor
running with an LED and the same mains power converter bringing voltage down to
24vDC.

I did make a unit with electrode spacing of around an inch, or around 25mm,
many moons ago but the end product always seemed to show colour over time in
storage so I shelved that unit.

I also made a magnetic stirrer.

N.