Just  a note .  Seems to be a bit of confusion here.   Do not have such
concern.  If you are using a good quality of essential oil, just a couple of
drops are all you need because you are using the 'essence', and that permeates
the entire tub.

  From experience I can recommend the ' Now' brand, 'Butterfly Express' has an
excellent product, as does the 'Young Living' line. However the Young line uses
multilevel marketing, which triples the price of their product, however good it
is.  There are several other  good lines, so I would think it depended of what
you have available.

                                    Regards   Jimmie

________________________________
From: PTF <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, June 15, 2011 2:24:46 PM
Subject: Re: CS>geranium oil

Hi,
Admittedly I have no experience with hot tubs.  That said, if you are using
it in your spa and are immersing your body into it I would be careful of the
quality you purchase since you will be taking it in transdermally over your
entire body. I have seen what eo toxicity can do to people who did not
handle them with respect so I would purchase the highest grade eo you can
afford.  I can tell you that historically I have read that Aura Cacia and
Frontier have had issues.

I have used Essential Oil University eos for years and have always been
impressed with the quality of their product.
PT