`                    Dear Michael.   Several years ago we conducted some
reseaches on the effects of 'CS on this pathogen.  A majority of our tests
revolved around the actual application of varying ppm of CS (10 to 30 ppm)
directly on to the pathogen cultures.  Our results were quite
satisfying----and conclusive.  Moderate quantities of 10 ppm concentration
gave complete control within 8 to 10 minutes.....sometimes in as little as 6
min.
            Additionally, we collected a rather interesting group of
anectdotal statements/information from a variety of sources.  Most of these
substantiated our findings as to the efficacy of  CS  against this pathogen.
              We DO NOT  practice ANY form of medicine.  We conduct
experimental research only, on a variety of subjects from lower order mammals
to human volunteer subjects.......all dedicated to gathering knowledge of
possible value in bettering the quality of life of these individuals.
                            Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.