Incidentally, I  think someone posted a link to videos about this in the past.

Is this the therapy using extra-virgin coconut oil?

EVCO in the case I recall was truly remarkable.

The husband was shown in the videos.

He was clearly not functioning normally, but could talk and understand what was
going on, whereas before he had been unable to do much of anything.  He
described the effects of the EVCO as being like a light switch going on in his
brain.

Long-chain trilgycerides were thought to be the mechanism, as I recall.