We sometimes tell a person that has trouble getting the PPM high enough or if the unit doesn't shut off that setting the dial a bit lower than HIGH will allow it to shut off instead of continuing to run which keeps adding silver to the water. It's impassible to "break" the machine. It's "bulletproof". Please don't shoot it as a test!

Trem