Also, if ABL products are 97% particles, it seems more useful to
compare it to mesosilver than to regular EIS.  In vitro this company
showed ASAP does better than mesosilver.  This could be an indication
that the Ag4O4 coat does do something very significant, especially
considering that ASAP has far far less surface area than mesosilver to
release silver ions off of.

http://www.resultsrna.com/products/acs_200_overview.php

ASAP 30PPM also does not do anything for me in vivo though.

~David