In a message dated 8/12/2011 11:12:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ptf2...@bellsouth.net writes:

How long were your  treatments, Lois?  Or did you tape the battery to your
face while you  slept or something like that so it would get constant
treatment?
PT

Hi PT, I used a piece of lamp wire & split it. Had  about  a half inch of
bare wire on each end of a 5-6 inch section of  wire. Soldered a piece to
each end of the double A battery ---wrapped a small  piece of cotton cloth
around the other end of each wire... dipped the cloth in  water --put the cloth
end of one wire inside my mouth as close to the abscess  as I could. The
other wire on the outside of my mouth over the swollen  bone. I held them there
for about 5 mins. then switched the wire placement. {  outside wire to the
inside & inside wire to the outside.} I held that for  about 5 mins. .   So
each session was a total of 10 mins. . I did it  morning & evening for 2
days. Before each session I soaked the inside with  hydrogen peroxide for about
2 mins.  & before I went to bed, I brushed  my teeth with baking soda { I
never use tooth paste}  & rinsed my mouth  with a Colloidal Silver & DMSO
mix... Haven't had a reoccurrence &  never felt any of the current passing
through my jaw.. I haven't had use for the  godzilla but have my 6 volt battery
& wires all set up if I need  it... The Archive on the germkiller site is a
wealth of info..  Lois