From: David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 1:30 PM
Subject: CS>possible colloidal silver injuries?

Sloan kettering cites two documented injuries to "colloidal silver".
I cannot find that the full texts for free anywhere.  Is anyone able
to confirm that these were not related to properly made EIS?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8632503?dopt=Citation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8632503?dopt=Citation

Thanks,
~David