In a message dated 8/22/2011 7:46:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
aubuchon.da...@gmail.com writes:

Bartonella is the main bad guy in my case.
On the RIFE list they claim the GB-4000 controls Lyme in 6 months and the
Doug Coil in two months. I have the GB-4000 with the MOPA beam ray tube
amplifier. I believe the Doug Coil is cheaper. I wanted the same setup that DR
Rife was using back in the 1930's when he was curing rabbits of self
inflicted  cancers, TB and more. His reward was to be prosecuted by the AMA
until
he was  penny less. He won every case but doing so lost all his money.
Brickey