Lena,

I came upon an article today that said use 10 nuts to 4 cups of water.

The 10 nuts in 2 cups of water, then reduced to 1 cup, came out a bit thick and
was very bubbly, a concentrate.  Then when i added the other "teas" from
previously boiled nuts, it became watery and hardly any bubble.  But i still
added the wrinkle removing allantoin, aloe vera and urea.  It still worked, had
to rinse it though.

PT,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I am reluctant to add honey because there are so
many ants outside the house due to drought. I don't want them coming inside due
to the honey's smell.

Melly
--- On Thu, 9/8/11, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com