In a message dated 9/9/2011 12:27:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
drumr...@stny.rr.com writes:

This experiment you're running  is fascinating!
If you haven't seen it  already, you might be interested in reading 'The
Hidden Messages in Water' by  Masaru Emoto,

See if you can find the book " Water Crystal Healing"--"Music & Images  To
Restore Your Well-Being " by Masaru Emoto...I got 3 copies --1 for each of
my  children--used-- on Alibris.com for 99 cents each...The book has 2 CDs
with  music aimed at the body {we are electrically charged & mostly water.so
makes  sense the vibrations work. }..I play them lots...{ Esp like track
2--"The Blue  Danube"  { " while your listening your central nervous system,
which may  have withered due to habitual constraint, {can't eat ice cream any
more }   will be revitalized. Your heart will open & your body will feel
relaxed  ----there is more on the page-----The pic of your water crystals in
the
body is  there also.. Lois  { fast fingers again sorry }