From: Sarasota Silver [mailto:sarasotasil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Good day!

Greetings. I am not in any way giving you a hard time, but exactly how much
of the content on this forum is CS related. I have been getting the e-mails
for a week or so, and saw a few on Lyme disease and a few other vague
references to CS, but the majority of the content was about unrelated
subjects. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

 Tom

  _____

No virus found in this message.