Hello, you don't know me but I have been reading posts off and on for a
couple years. Now I find I need advice about the silver lungs nebulizer.
Have any of you used it? My husband is a smoker and has been getting
bronchitis. I am about to move into the spare bedroom due to his coughing at
night. It is bad enough for him to be sick, without making me sick as well.
But I remembered you all talking about a machine ( humidifier or vaporizer)
that had helped someone, so I did some research and found the silver lung
nebulizer. I already have a silver puppy for making CS. Have used CS on
diabetic ulcers on my Mom before she passed away and for various other types
of infections, so I know it works. What do you all think of the silver lung
set-up?

Artielle