David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thank you Mike for you sincere comments, and they provide more objectivity
>for me.  I actually make these suggestions to his integrative MD, and he
>makes the decisions.  He routinely prescribes nebulized peroxide, which is
>why he is taking it.  I personally wouldn't want to give him both at once,
>and am probing as whether or not I would really have to suggest to the
>doctor to stop the peroxide which he prescribed.  Actually the patient is
>doing much better off with his alternative treatment than had he not.  And
>it is not clear he is destined to leave this world, though he may.  I
>recently saw an elderly loved one who was weeks from death achieve complete
>remission.  He had a large colon tumor, blood loss, several large metastases
>in the liver, and he couldn't sit up on his own.
>
>~David

David,

Please try to find a day job that does not involve giving advise to MD's.

There are many other fields that could benefit from your ministrations.
Horiculture, fish farming, mining, airport security, even taxicab
monitoring in large cities.

Be objective. Know when you are outclassed in one area.

Go strongly into some other field where you know you will be able to wipe
out the competition.

Only then you will know true satisfaction.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett
SilverCell

Archives: