Dear Jason,

Thanks for the response...

> After three emails of personal insults from Mike, long before the
> nebulizer issue, I simply got tired of the escalating language.

I counted this message as the first one with (mildly) intemperate
language...

http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/msg142564.html

Are you saying you took the previous 2 or 3 messages from Mike in that
thread to be... condescending, shall we say?

Okay, then I can see how you might feel the response in your message
above was provoked. It's just that you'd handled the previous exchanges
in the thread so graciously I guess I missed the sound of gritted
teeth. <sigh>

> If I can't tell someone in a stern polite voice that I don't appreciate
> being personally insulted, and that I'm done with the situation, I'm not
> sure what you'd expect me to do.

I think by the time you got to this message, you had ample
justification, if it's the one you're talking about...

http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/msg142579.html

> If you look at the comments he made to Jonathan and David, they are not
> only equally unjustified, but very bullying.

Agreed.

> I don't like bullies, and I don't tolerate bullying, even when the
> school principal isn't looking.
>
> Please take a few moments and review Mike's posts for the last two days.

Done, believe me.

Thanks for helping me understand.

Peace,

Mike D.